Sunday, August 17, 2008

atlantic county asperger young adult support group

I've been searching for a support group for some time for young adults with aspergers in the South Jersey area. The local chapter of ASPEN is no longer listed. I'm guessing that maybe the Atlantic County chapter fell apart. I would love to be able to get a support group started for this age group. Central and North Jersey have local chapters. My son would probably have a fit if he knew I was doing this. I really would like him to be able to make friends with other people who have the same issues as him and won't be judgemental. I hope to hear from interested parties in the Atlantic County area soon!

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Donna,
Check out this link:
http://drivemomcrazy.com/

I went to google blog search and put in " Asperger NJ" and this blog came up. Maybe you could do a similar search and then leave comments on their blogs. It might help you find some people. I am telling you, they are out there!